The Lo-Pro was designed specifically to fit in those tight spaces beneath the sink where direct clearance above the unit is minimal or the drainage layout will not allow for a full height unit to be installed.
With a flow rate capacity up to 25gpm and industry standard height of 11″ (7.5″ to connection centers) to make replacement and retrofitting as simple as possible, it is on the inside that Lo-Pro really comes into its own.
Our innovative design allows for the internal components to be removed in as little as 5″ of overhead space making this both a user friendly and truly low profile solution.
The Grease Interceptor is injection molded in engineered copolymer thermoplastics resulting in lower operating costs and a guaranteed longer life. The seamless, leakproof construction is designed to last, even under the most severe applications. Able to withstand continuous use operating temperatures of 220 Deg. F (104 Deg. C), the Grease Interceptor will handle the demanding conditions of a commercial kitchen.
- For those tight on-floor grease interceptor applications where space is at a premium.
- 11″ tall GI making is truly a low profile solution.
- Flexibility of installation-can be installed in-floor, on-floor, or semi-recessed.
- Can accommodate continuous discharge at 104°C (220°F).
- Can support 440 lbs of pedestrian and light duty traffic.