A full body harness makes sense with smaller children as it gives an added degree of security and safety in fall situations. The higher tie in point reduces the chance of inversion. The shoulder straps also eliminate the possibility of the child sliding out of the harness. A kid’s harness must give a comfortable fit over a large range of body shapes and sizes. We spent a lot of time tweaking the Tom Kitten to make sure that we got this just right. We even fitted it with padded floating leg loops which can be moved into the optimum position for comfort, regardless of the size of the child.
- Slide Lock buckle system to give a secure fit with stacks of adjustment potential
- Padded floating leg loops
- Colour Replacementd tie in loops
- Waist(cm) 30-62; Waist(in) 19-24; Leg(cm)23-55; Weight(g) 330
- Suitable for children up to 40kg