Are You Looking For A Dog Chew That Is Natural, Great Tasting, Completely Edible and Lasts Longer Than A Bully Stick?? Your Search Is Over!
The Yak Snak Is All Of That and More!
– 100% Natural. No Preservatives. Gluten Free. Grain Free. Lactose Free. Low Fat. All of the Things You Look for When Trying to Maintain a Healthy Dog Lifestyle.
The Yak Snak is a Hard Cheese Baked Chew Derived from Yak and Cow Milk that Has Been Eaten for Centuries By the People of Nepal. Milked and Made by Hand By Local Farmers. Shipped to the USA. Processed and Tested For Strict Quality Control so That You and Your Pup Can Have A Great Tasting, Longer Lasting Chew Snack That Is Made Ethically and Environmentally Friendly
Please Read On For A Few More Reasons Why You Should Give The Yak Snak A Try.
– There Are Many Great Uses For Our Yak Snak. Use as a Training Reward, an Attention Getter, a Breather For When You Need A Few Minutes To Yourself. Heck, Just Give Your Dog One Because You Love Him or Her!
– Not Only is it Healthy and Great Tasting … It Doesn’t Stain or Smell Offensive and It Leaves Virtually No Mess.
– Your Dog Gets To Exercise His Natural Chewing Behavior on a 100 %Natural, Completely Consumable Chew Snack – No Plastic, No Rubber or Vinyl Product Here.
There is No Risk with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Look Around on Amazon. Check Out Our Many Reviews and Try The Yak Snak Today.
You are in Good Hands with JimHodgesDogTraining. Dogs are Our Life. And, We Care About Your Dog’s Life Too. If Your Dog Isn’t Happy, We Aren’t Happy!
P.S. The Holidays Are Right Around The Corner. Buy Confidently For Your Dog and The Other Dogs In Your Life. Your Dogs Will Be Glad You Did! Thank you.
- Medium 2 Pack for Small to Medium Dogs – 100% All Natural Hard Cheese Chew Snack for Dogs. It is made From Yak and Cow Milk with a little Salt and Lime Juice. It Contains No Preservatives. Is Gluten Free and Grain Free. Lactose Free. Low Fat.
- Yak Snaks are 100% consumable. Unlike bones, antlers and other chew toys, you can take the small pieces leftover away from your dog and pop them in the Microwave. They can then be cooled and fed as a treat. Note: Never allow your dog to chew anything down into a small enough piece that they can choke or create an obstruction if swallowed.
- This is a fantastic way to allow your Dog to Satisfy his Chewing Instincts and get any possible Dental Benefits (such as keeping teeth clean and removing tartar) compared to Plastics, Manmade Items and Rawhides …. not to mention it can keep Dogs away From Your Prized Possessions!
- These are relatively Hard Long Lasting Dog Chews compared to Normal Treats and Bully Sticks. They can last from Minutes to Hours depending on the Dog. Moderate to Heavy Chewers Can Devour Them Quickly if Left Unattended. This Should be a Supervised Dog Treat to Get The Biggest Benefit. In fact, the first few Chewing Sessions should be limited to 10-20 minutes to allow your Dog to get accustomed to it … much like when you switch to a new Dog Food.
- Ethically Made in Nepal. Processed and Tested in the USA. The Yak Snak is Environmentally Friendly Which Is Always Good For Our World. For Centuries, the Farmers and the Local People from Nepal and the Himalyan Mountains Have Made This Cheese Snack from Yak and Cow Milk for Their Own Consumption. Of Course, Just Like Dog Owners Here, The Nepalese Fed or “Dropped” Pieces and Their Dogs Scooped Them up … And, this is how the Dog Chew Treat from the Himalayan Mountains was Born!
Click Here For More Information