In the near future, an elite team of government soldiers must track down and combat an invincible shape-shifting alien. After conquering a Russian nuclear power plant, the enemy now has global disaster on its agenda. Team leader Lieutenant Sean Lamber (Nemesis’ Olivier Gruner) soon discovers to his horror that this interstellar menace also has a personal vendetta in mind… with nuclear winter arriving in its wake.
Attack the Republic with the Sith Fury-class Interceptor! On board the lethal Fury-class Interceptor, the evil Sith Lord Darth Malgus scans his instruments for Republic-occupied territory. Armed with 4 missiles and folding wings, the Sith Fury-class Interceptor’s large hold can also be used to transport Sith ground troops into the heart of the battle. Who will defeat the evil Sith Lord? Includes 3 minifigures: Darth Malgus and 2 Sith Troopers.
- Features opening cockpit with folding control panel, folding wings, 4 flick missile and opening rear hull with space for 2 minifigures, 2 medium blasters and Darth Malgus’ Lightsaber
- Open the wings for flight mode
- Load up the troopers
- Sith Fury-class Interceptor measures over 10″ (27cm) long, 11″ (29cm) wide and 2″ (7cm) tall
ClimbUP Insect Interceptor. CLIMBUP?? insect interceptors serve a vital role in a bed bug control program. They are used to monitor for the presence of bed bugs. They are designed to intercept bugs coming to and leaving the bed, which means for every bug caught, that is one less bug to feed on you. The CLIMBUP?? can be used to verify whether bed bugs are eliminated in a room. Simply slip one CLIMBUP?? under each leg of your bed, keep sheets, blankets, and pillow from touching the floor and keep bed from touching the wall to prevent bed bugs from invading your bed. .
- Turns your bed into an oasis
- ClimbUp® insect interceptor, an innovative tool to monitor bed bugs in human-occupied structures.
- Traps any bed bugs coming to or going from your bed or furniture.
- Aids in identifying and battling a bed bug infestation.
A group of terrorists attempts to abduct the Air Force’s top-secret virtual reality Stealth Fighter plane in transit at 30,000 feet. The hijackers’ only obstacles are a determined Air Force captain and the transport plane’s tough female pilot. Jurgen Prochnow, Elizabeth Morehead and Andrew Divoff star. 92 min. Widescreen; Soundtrack: English Dolby Digital stereo.
Kills adult fleas, eggs and larvae. Biting fleas are more than just a nuisance for your dog. Left unchecked, they can cause serious disorders such as flea allergy dermatitis, secondary skin infections, tapeworms, and even anemia. This topical flea treatment lets you stop fleas before they become a problem. Used just once a month, it stops fleas from biting in less than five minutes, killing 98 to 100 percent of the fleas on dogs within 12 hours, and keeps working for a month. The dead fleas can’t lay eggs, and the dead larvae can’t hatch, breaking the flea’s life cycle and halting the infestation in its tracks. A powerful solution, it also repels and kills ticks before they can attach and mosquitoes before they can bite. Applied before the start of flea season, it helps keep your dog from becoming infested in the first place. Used year-round, it prevents fleas from over-wintering in your home to feast on your dog next season. Gentle enough for puppies as young as seven weeks and older, the flea control remains effective even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to sunlight, without the need for re-application. This package includes four pre-measured doses for dogs weighing 21 to 55 pounds in easy-to-use applicator tubes. For safety, keep out of the reach of children, and read all warnings and instructions carefully.
- Kills adult fleas, eggs and larvae
- Remains effective even after swimming or shampooing
- One treatment prevents further flea infestation for at least four weeks
Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) granules is an intestinal dewormer for dogs. Recommended for the removal of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Give the granules to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. Packet size is the daily dose. Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row. Recommended deworming schedule is newly weaned pups (6 to 8 weeks) should be dewormed at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age. Treat the dam at the same time as the puppies. Dogs over 6 months of age should be dewormed at least twice each year. Dosage: 10 lbs., 1 gram packet daily; 20 lbs., 2 gram packet daily; 30 lbs., 1 gram + 2 gram packet daily; 40 lbs., 4 gram packet daily; 50 lbs., 1 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 60 lbs., 2 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 80 lbs., two 4 gram packets daily. Over 80 lbs. use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose. You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog’s weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15 lb. dog should be treated with the 2 gram packet.
- Fenbendazole is FDA approved for use in dogs only. The usual dose for dogs, based on weight using the chart below, is given once a day for 3 consecutive days. The medication can be mixed with a small amount of the animal’s usual food. Dry dog food may require slight moistening to allow for proper mixing. Medicated food must be fully consumed to be effectiv
- Dosing Guideline: 10 pounds: 1 gram, 20 pounds: 2 gram, 30 pounds: 1 gram + 2 gram, 40 pounds: 4 gram, 50 pounds: 1 gram + 4 gram, 60 pounds: 2 gram + 4 gram, 80 pounds: Two 4 gram. Packet size is the daily dose. The dog must be treated with this dose for 3 days in a row.