- pack of 8 thank you notes with envelopes
- inside text is blank
- includes checklist
- hair rope
The Ultimate Flyer is a great way to teach your dog to chase, catch, and retrieve. The Flyer will intrigue your pet by its hovering and floating ability. Our unique soft construction is safe for high-speed catches and for those unfortunate misses. The disc floats so it can be used on land or water –soft edges won’t hurt gums. Ultimate Construction: Each toy is made with 4 layers. 2 layers are made of industrial grade luggage material, 1 layer of plastic coating, and the other layer is made of soft fleece on the outside. All of these layers are sewn together to make one super strong layer of material. Each toy is sewn together with 2 layers of cross stitching and then 2 layers of linear stitching. After the toy is sewn together an additional piece of black trim is added to cover the four rows of stitching. This extra piece of black trim is sewn with 3 linear stitches to give the product a total of 7 seams! These toys are machine washable (air dry) and float.
- Vet recommended and approved
- The toy’s dimensions are 10 x 10 x 2 inches
- For dogs over 20 pounds
- Machine washable, air dry and they float
- Tuff Scale rating of 9
- World’s “Tuff”est soft toy
Tough and long lasting, the 3-Way Tug is great for play with multiple dogs as a tug or fetch toy. Soft edges won’t hurt gums. Squeaks to your dogs delight. This toy is rated at 8 on the Tuff Scale. Great for indoors. Washable. And floats. Tuffy pet toys are the most durable toys available. All the layers of this toy are bonded and sewn together to make one Tuff” Layer. Sewn multiple times: most toys have just one seam to hold the toy together. We sew webbing around the edges of the toy and then sew the edges together to make each toy Tuff. Squeakers are sewn into pouches as an added layer of safety.”
- Tuff Scale rating of 8
- Great for dogs under 20-pound
- Machine-washable and float
- 11-Inch by 1-inch by 11-inch
High durability and funky bounce coupled with the patent pending Treat Meter provide dogs with hours of fun. Medium is recommended for dogs 20 – 50 lbs. Breeds such as Beagles, Shelties, Spaniels etc.
- Interactive dog toy will keep your pet engaged for hours
- Durable natural rubber withstands prolonged play
- Recommended for strong chewers
- For dogs 20 to 50 pounds
- Treats sold separately
- New packaging, same great product
Kong Senior Kong Dog Toy, Purple
It’s not just a dog toy, it’s a Kong.
Kong Senior is made with Kong’s gentle but durable Senior formula for older dogs. Our super-bouncy, purple natural rubber compound is unequaled for senior dogs who like to chew. Stuffing healthy treats into a Kong Senior will get your dog to chew on a toy that’s perfect for aging teeth and jaws.
Separation anxiety typically occurs in the first 20 minutes after you leave a dog alone. A simple solution is to help the dog develop a positive association between being left alone and good things, like a treat-stuffed Kong. Stuffing a Kong toy with a mix of wet and dry ingredients creates a challenge that typically lasts 20 minutes, engaging dogs during the time when anxiety is at its peak. A Kong can even be frozen so that getting all the food out takes even more time.
For adult dogs, chewing is nature’s way of keeping jaws strong and teeth clean. Chewing also combats boredom and can relieve anxiety or frustration. Without an acceptable outlet for the natural instinct to chew, many dogs will turn to destructive chewing in the home. Success comes when one teaches dogs acceptable chewing behaviors from the beginning. Kong toys come in a variety of formulas from puppy to adult to senior, so they can grow with your dog. For all dogs—regardless of chewing temperament—supervise play until you’re confident the dog won’t destroy the toy. Be sure to replace any toy with cuts, tears or rips.
Barking and Digging
Dogs bark to communicate and dig when bored or afraid. Creating good behaviors start with productive play, which allows dogs to expend excess energy. Every time you throw a Kong toy, the unpredictable bounce ensures no two games are ever the same, keeping the dog engaged and excited for more. A stuffed Kong is also helpful for a dog left outside to play. Directing their energy toward something positive, like working for the food inside the toy, diminishes bad behaviors.
Crate training is an effective way to house train a puppy or new dog. In this critical time, you can help relax your dog with a treat-stuffed Kong to create a positive association with the crate. Start a dog’s crate training by stuffing a Kong toy with a favorite treat. Let the dog see and smell the stuffed toy, then place the Kong in the back of the crate leaving the door open. As the dog chews on the Kong inside the crate, they begin to feel more comfortable and create a positive association with the crate. Repeat this until their dog is happy to settle in the crate on their own.
Dogs Need to Play.
For dogs, physical and mental development, emotions and behavior are all influenced by healthy play. Play helps dogs expend excess energy, which is important for appropriate behavior. Kong dog toys encourage play, satisfying dogs’ instinctual needs and strengthening the bond between dog and owner.
There are three basic chewing styles when it comes to dogs and their toys.
- Gentle Chewers – These dogs are easy on toys and prefer plush or fabric toys. They usually like to lick or suck on their toys, but rarely ever destroy their toys.
- Average Chewers –These dogs love to play with all kinds of toys and will often carry toys around with them. They can be destructive with plush and fabric toys but rarely are destructive with rubber toys.
- Power Chewers – These dogs are usually strong, determined chewers who require more discretion when it comes to selecting toys. Choose durable, interactive play toys along with hard rubber toys. Sizing up is also helpful when picking toys for Power Chewers.
- Made from our specially formulated KONG Senior rubber; Ideal for aging teeth and jaws
- Perfect for Stuffing with KONG Easy Treat Paste and Snacks
- Reestablishes play and exercise
- Recommended worldwide by Veterinarians, Trainers and behavior experts
- Made in USA
The Magic Mushroom is a meal dispensing dog toy that can be used instead of a traditional food bowl to slow fast eaters and help support weight management efforts. The base of the mushroom twists off to easily load or remove kibble. Open the windows wide under the mushroom cap for faster dispensing, or close more tightly for more of a challenge. Works with a wide variety of food options. Not a chew toy. Dishwasher safe, top rack only.
- Meal dispensing dog toy
- Randomly dispenses kibble as the toy is tipped, flipped and rolled to encourage dogs to work for their food
- For dogs under 20 lbs.
- Adjustable windows work with a variety of food options
- Prevents gulping and helps support weight management efforts
- Food and treat activity toy
- Have your dog exercise while they eat
- Tip, flip and roll and treats will dispense