Technyflex® is a natural way to relieve arthritis symptoms & alleviate soreness and inflammation in joints. Natural Anti-Inflammatory: Our 100% enriched greenlipped mussel extract naturally contains high levels of omega-3 & 6 essential fatty acids (EFA’s). These EFA’s eicosatetraenoic acid (ETA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), & docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) are scientifically proven to inhibit and block inflammation pathways in the body, thus reducing inflammation effectively & naturally. These fatty acids have been shown to have profound anti-inflammatory effects on not only the horse’s joints, but also in conditions such as stomach & bowel inflammation. They also contribute to eye health, brain function, & give horses’ coats a healthy sheen. Giving Technyflex® on a daily basis before problems with arthritis begin can prevent wear & tear on joints, & reduce the onset of symptoms. Rebuilding Joints: Technyflex® contains GAG’s (glycosaminoglycans and mucopolysaccharides). These are carbohydrates found in the body that help collagen and elastin stay strong and flexible. Collagen is a major component of all bone, tendon, ligament, and collagen, and is a very strong substance. GAG’s also provide the necessary building blocks to regenerate cartilage and connective tissues. GAG’s help make synovial fluid thick and gummy. Synovial fluid is found in healthy joints and serves to reduce friction in joints during movement. Pain Relief: Technyflex® contains omega-3 essential fatty acids which provide natural pain relief for worn joints and joint injuries. Nutrition: Along with GAG’s and omega-3 essential fatty acids, Technyflex® also contains naturally occurring minerals and vitamins that help your horse stay healthy and strong. All Natural: Made from 100% New Zealand greenlipped mussel meat, not shell. No additives, no fillers. No known side effects. Recommended Dosage – Use scoop enclosed in the tub.
- Technyflex® Equine Premium Joint Supplement is a natural joint care treatment for horses that relieves pain due to inflamed joints, arthritis, lameness, and joint injuries.
- Technyflex® Equine is made from the greenlipped mussel (Perna canuliculus) that grows only in the pure ocean waters of New Zealand.
- This little shellfish has a unique combination of nutrients that have amazing anti-inflammatory properties.
- In fact, scientific research shows that Technyflex® Equine is significantly more effective at inhibiting inflammation than aspirin, ibuprofen or glucosamine/chondroitin supplements.
- Technyflex® Equine is used extensively throughout the equestrian and horse racing industries in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and Hong Kong. It has also been approved for veterinary use in Australia to treat and alleviate arthritic symptoms.