Vet’s best comfort calm soft chews (30ct) is a dog calming aid to help reduce the Effects of normal environmental stress and promote relaxation and balanced behavior for dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity or discontentment with a once-a-day soft chew supplement. Perfect for dogs that experience stress during travel, thunderstorms, separation anxiety, boarding, and grooming. Each daily comfort calm soft chew contains a carefully formulated blend of tryptophan, THIAMINE, valerian root, and chamomile to support balanced behavior, non-drowsy relaxation, and help to reduce separation anxiety. Ginger root is added to manage and ease motion sickness related to travel.
- CALMING AID – Vet’s Best Comfort Calm Soft Chews (30ct) for dogs is a veterinarian formulated calming aid for normal environmental stress to promote relaxation with a once-a-day supplement.
- ONCE-A-DAY – Densely packed with active ingredients providing a high level of bioavailability for optimal absorption, our Comfort Calm Soft Chews give you the ease and simplicity of a once-a-day supplement.
- NATURAL ALTERNATIVE – Our OptiLife3TM formula, made with natural ocean kelp, provides antioxidants and prebiotics to reduce the effects of normal environmental stress, support a healthy immune system and digestive health.
- VETERINARIAN-FORMULATED – Each soft chew contains a soothing blend of natural ingredients, including tryptophan, thiamine, valerian root, chamomile, and ginger root for non-drowsy relaxation, balanced behavior and motion sickness prevention.
- MADE IN THE USA – One package contains 30 soft chew supplements, in a delicious once-per-day treat for dogs and puppies (over 12 weeks old) up to 75 lbs, and carries the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Seal of Approval.